Applications are invited for the position of Research Assistant with Parents Plus Charity
Parents Plus are looking for a Research Assistant to support the roll out and evaluation of the development of the Parents Plus Special Needs and Parents Plus Healthy Families Programmes. Particular duties include:
- Supporting the roll out and evaluation of the Parents Plus Programmes nationally and internationally.
- Preparation of reports and papers for publication.
- Supporting the development of programme content for projects above.
- Specific administration and project work to support the mission of Parents Plus.
This post is full time, with an annual salary of 25,000 Euro for an initial contract of six months (extendable to one year).
The post is open to graduates with a master’s degree and relevant research project, programme development and administration experience. A proven ability to work in a team and take on a broad range of responsibilities is important. For background information on the work of Parents Plus please see www.parentsplus.ie.
- Dr Eileen Brosnan, Senior Trainer and Programme Developer, Parents Plus
- Prof John Sharry, CEO Parents Plus and Adjunct Professor, UCD School of Psychology
Please complete the application form and email this to Eileen@parentsplus.ie by Thursday 25th February 2021 at the latest.
Attaching a CV alone will result in the applicant not being considered for shortlisting.
To protect equal opportunities for all applicants, we cannot handle queries about the post prior to interview.
Note: Interviews are currently scheduled to take place on Monday 8th March online via zoom, and the successful candidate must be available to start work immediately.