Applications are invited for the position of Marketing Communications Manager (Job Share)
Flexible and varied role for an organized marketing professional. Part-time, permanent.
Parents Plus, a leading Irish Charity, seeks an organized marketing professional to work closely with the CEO within a small, dynamic, and friendly team. You will bring your communication and organizational skills to this varied role which offers a great opportunity to make a contribution to the mission of Parents Plus, improving outcomes for families at a national and international level. Overlap with your job-share colleague ensures a smooth operation of the Parents Plus office and marketing communications.
This post is a job share role. Flexibility within the need of the organization is encouraged. Previous experience of working in a marketing communications environment would be an advantage.
- Service development: Development of post-training services to Parents Plus facilitators (the local support networks and support forums) in conjunction with the Parents Plus trainers/ supervisors.
- Business development: Marketing and sales of the Parents Plus Programmes to new and existing services including those in state agencies such as Tusla or the HSE.
- Events Management for the Parents Plus national conference and training programme for facilitators.
- Marketing Content Creation: such as supporting the preparation and production of training materials, event materials and development of the Parents’ Plus websites.
- Digital campaign management: including the design, development and execution of campaigns using email, social media and other marketing channels to achieve Parents Plus’ goals.
- Grant proposals: Support the preparation of grant applications and training proposals for national, state and semi-state bodies.
- Networking: Representing Parents Plus at policy groups with key partners such as Tusla and the HSE.
- Operations: In conjunction with the CEO, overseeing the development and implementation of clear operational procedures for Parents Plus.
- Supporting and assisting the CEO in the running of the charity.
- Scope to develop the role and procedures.
- Any other duties or projects to further the work of Parents Plus as deemed necessary by the Parents Plus CEO and Board.
- 2+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: marketing, fundraising and administration
- Formal studies in marketing or business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Experienced with word processing and spreadsheets (such as MS Office)
- Great people skills and a team player with a positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, organised, good reasoning and analytical skills
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise projects and meet deadlines
- An appreciation of the work and mission of the Parents Plus Charity
- Growth mindset: a desire to learn and develop within the organization
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be an advantage
This role reports to the CEO and is envisaged as a job-share role 3 days week, with one day / half-day overlap with your job-share colleague for smooth operation. Based in Dublin 7 near Mater Hospital. It may therefore suit a more experienced and/or a candidate in search of a flexible and rewarding role.
Requires work outside of regular office hours a few times a year (early morning meetings with advance notice).
6 months’ probation
Candidates must have capacity/permission to reside and work in the EU
€25,000- €36,000 (pro rata) depending on skills.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 8th November.
Interviews are due to take place on Thursday 15th November
Parents Plus is an equality opportunities employer.