We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Healthy Families Programme Training for professionals, which will be available from January 2021. This new programme will empower professionals to support parents of children under 12 years to:
- Promote healthy eating and mealtimes
- Incorporate active play and physical activities into their day
- Maintain positive mental health and self-esteem
- Establish good routines for sleep
- Set up rules around technology use at home
- Build positive family relationships
See further information on the programme here – Healthy Families programme
Sponsored training opportunities
We are also delighted to offer fully sponsored training for professionals in the Healthy Families programme in January 2022 to agencies who can participate in our research evaluation supervised by UCD.
Sponsored agencies will receive free programme materials, parent books, facilitator training, and post training support. To apply please complete the
1) Application form and 2) Contract of agreement and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6/12/21 by 5 p.m. For further information on this sponsorship opportunity please email email@example.com
To find out more, join our introductory seminar on Friday 26th November at 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
ZOOM LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86714921496?pwd=Q3IvU2pkYW5VQ3BiYjJraUJhNjJIZz09
(sign up here).