Parents Plus are looking for a Project Worker/ Researcher to support a number of projects related to the national delivery and evaluation of the Parents Plus Programmes. Specific duties include:
- Supporting the roll out of the Parents Plus Programmes within specific national projects.
- Supporting the development of programme content for specific Parents Plus projects
- Working with Parents Plus facilitators to ensure audit and research data are correctly collected and returned.
- Data entry, analysing and reporting on data using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Preparation of reports and papers for publication.
- Specific admin and project work to support the mission of Parents Plus.
- Any other adhoc tasks that might arise for the Parents Plus team.
This post is for 4 days a week with a salary of 20,000 Euro (WTE 25k) for an initial contract of six months (extendable).
The post is open to graduates with a master’s degree and relevant research project, programme development and clinical experience. For background information please see www.parentsplus.ie.
Dr John Sharry, Co-Founder, Parents Plus and Siobhán Dolphin, Operations and Communications Manager, Parents Plus.
You can download the job spec here.
Note: Interviews are currently scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 5th September 2017 and candidates must be available to start work immediately.