Parents Plus is seeking an Operations and Communications Manager (maternity cover). The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and a great team player who has excellent administration, management and leadership skills.
The contract is for an initial period of eight months to cover a maternity leave, but this period may be extended to cover other roles within the growing Parents Plus team.
This post offers a great opportunity to work as part of small dynamic team and to make a contribution to the mission of Parents Plus to improve outcomes for families at a national and international level.
- Project Management: Design and management of specific Parents Plus projects such as, the running of Parents Plus national conference.
- Operations: In conjunction with the CEO, overseeing the development and implementation of clear operational procedures for Parents Plus.
- Communications: Preparing and sending out Parents Plus regular email communications and social media broadcasts as well as updating the Parents Plus website.
- Service development: Development of post training services to Parents Plus facilitators (the local support networks and support forums) in conjunction with the Parents Plus trainers and supervisors.
- Sales and Marketing: Designing specific campaigns and procedures to support the sale of Parents Plus training to professional agencies and networks.
- Database: Management of the Parents Plus Salesforce database of trained facilitators and contacts.
- Training: Supporting the production of training proposals and the preparation of training materials.
- Experience and training in one or more of the following areas: management, sales/ marketing, fundraising and administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great people skills and a team player with a positive attitude.
- Responsible, reliable and able to get on with people.
- Knowledgeable office organization.
- Experienced with MS Office and IT packages. Specific knowledge of the Salesforce CRM databases would be an advantage, as well as experience of Mailchimp and WordPress.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, organised, good reasoning and analytical skills.
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise projects and meet deadlines.
- Has an appreciation of the work and mission of the Parents Plus Charity with a desire to learn and develop within the organisation.
Full-time 37 hours a week, based in Dublin 7 near the Mater Hospital.
Salary: €25,000- €36,000 depending on level of experience.
Candidates must be able to start the post immediately.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday, 26th October 2017.
You can download a copy of the job spec here.
NB: Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 7th November 2017 at the Parents Plus office, 15 St Vincent Street North, Dublin 7.
About Parents Plus
Parent Plus is an Irish charity committed to developing educational and therapeutic programmes for families and supporting professionals and community leaders to deliver them in local communities. It is a dynamic organisation with a national profile and an international reach. For further information visit: www.parentsplus.ie